Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Weeks more to go

What will be coming up in 2 weeks time? Clues? Hints?
*Drums Roll...* It's Chinese New Year! I'm seriously getting anxious and excited about it.
I've always likes Chinese New Year, mainly because of the good festive foods, other than that it is probably given the privilege to buy new clothes without being nagged ;)

I have been getting ready with Chinese New Year - Spring cleanings (not entirely done though) and some bakings. Like last year, I baked Pineapple Tarts. It was sort of tedious because I only baked them once a year so you can imagine the mess I've done to my kitchen :(

After slogging in the Kitchen for 3 consecutive days, I only manged to baked 3.5 tubs. 4 more tubs to go! Gambate! I know I am really slow but what can I do? I'm a amature baker!

1 comment:

Aimei said...

Hey Mrs Kwok!

How's your pineapple tarts baking? I finally 收工 for all my CNY baking! Now just sit and relax and enjoy the goodies! But I can't cos I feel I put on weight! :(

I must go run many rounds le, haha. Ok wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Niu Year!