Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updates!

It's been 2 weeks since I posted my last entry. Goodness, I never really track them as often as I used to be and got a big shock when I saw that my "latest" post was on 01 June 2008!

Been really busy over these 2 weeks *sigh* I did tried to squeeze out some free time for baking/cooking but I am just not in the mood. My to-do list is now becoming my waiting-list! I've got so many things that I want to try out, but when you don't feel good, you don't have the motivation to get yourself going.

I bought myself this book <爆紅人氣三明治> that introduce many methods of creating innovative and tasty sandwiches. They even cater a recipe for transparent mayonnaise! The kind of mayo that you see in Breadtalk's Pork floss bun! My god, that's my favourite kind of mayo!

I also got myself another book <元氣麵包活力滿屋> which features ways of getting different kind of bread using the same dough. I love the way they use the pastry dough for different kinds of danish pastries! Yummy! It's on my To-do list, opps I mean waiting-list.

Praying now that things gets better and I'll be back to my cheerful self. My Prince Charming has kind of suffered during this period of time cause I'm not baking and he doesn't have any snacks to munch on! He is praying hard that things goes well for me and I get to bake lots of snacks for him! LOL! I'm alright, my love. The snacks are on the way ;)

No comments: