Monday, October 29, 2007

Butter Cream Cupcakes



Makes 12 Cupcakes

IngredientsAmounts
Self-Raising Flour175g
Sugar150g
Eggs3
Butter (soften)150g
Vanilla Essence1 Tsp
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius

  2. Line the cupcake pan with cupcake cups.

  3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly with a fork.

  4. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix till combination is light and fluffy.

  5. Divide the batter into 12 portions.

  6. Bring to bake for 18mins at 180 degree Celsius.



Butter creme for 12 cupcakes

IngredientsAmounts
Icing Sugar150g
Butter150g
Vanilla Essence1 Tsp
Hot water2 Tsp
  1. Beat butter and sugar together.

  2. When mixture is well combined, stir in Vanilla essence and hot water. Beat till mixture is smooth and creamy.








Got this sudden craving to bake some cupcakes for my colleagues. Remember the last time I had a cupcake was like million years ago! Anyway, I think there's a serious need to practise my frosting :(

The cupcakes looked disastrous with my frosting *Cry out loud*
I hope my colleagues wouldn't mind.

No comments: